GENERAL COMPANY OVERVIEW
ProGrass Synthetic Turf Systems, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, provides the nation’s finest synthetic turf solutions for every level and every need. ProGrass is a proven leader in synthetic turf product development, design build, project management, construction, installation and proactive maintenance.
For over a decade, ProGrass has manufactured and installed over 500 full size fields. Our management team as a whole has over 50 years of synthetic turf industry experience. Our experience provides the knowledge necessary for a smooth transition from your current athletic field to ProGrass.
The mission of ProGrass is to provide our clients with dynamic game changing synthetic turf systems committed to 100% customer satisfaction at a competitive price.
EXCELLENCE – We perform at peak performance to ensure that our customer recognizes its value and importance while exceeding the industry standards.
PROFESSIONALISM –We are committed to a higher standard of ethical conduct. Our honesty and professionalism is incorporated into every project. Our standards of commitment are conveyed not only to our clients, but also to the communities that they represent.
TEAM WORK – As individuals we have limitations, as a team we have none. We value all employee’s talents, skills and abilities.
WE HONOR THESE VALUES. OUR FINISHED SYNTHETIC TURF SYSTEMS DEMONSTRATE OUR COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE, PROFESSIONALISM AND TEAM WORK.
FACTS ABOUT PROGRASS
• Under same ownership since establishment in 2002
• FIFA Preferred Manufacturing with strategic partner, Act Global Sports
• Certified Member of the Synthetic Turf Council in good standing
• ProGrass certified In-House turf installation & excavation crews
• ProGrass Rhino professional maintenance
• Member of AEPA and other purchasing cooperatives
• American Sports Builders Association Certified
• Sports Turf Managers Association
• Design-build capabilities
• 50 million dollar bonding capability