ProGrass LLC is a Limited Liability Company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with manufacturing facilities in Dalton, Georgia. ProGrass has emerged as one of the preeminent names in the synthetic turf industry. ProGrass installations can be located from Connecticut to California. Here are some of the reasons why ProGrass is a leader in the synthetic turf industry.
- ProGrass has been under the same majority ownership from day one.
- All of the ProGrass offices are located right here in the United States.
- All ProGrass installers are ProGrass certified employees.
- ProGrass has a 50 million dollar bonding capability.
- ProGrass specializes in design built projects.
- Certified Member of the Synthetic Turf Council in good standing.
- GSA approved.
- Storm Water management specialist.
Individuals who comprise today’s ProGrass LLC management team were involved in the first installation using synthetic in-filled turf back in 1997. Since then, they have been involved in over 200 successful sports field projects.
The ProGrass product has been received as "One of the Best Products on the Market" by many customers who have spent years evaluating this industry. The reason is simple: we know the industry and have developed the team, the products and processes that exceed the expectations of our demanding and knowledgeable customers.
We expect 100% customer
satisfaction. We don't want to be
the biggest turf company on the
market, we want to be the best.